Terms and Condition
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us toll free at USA: 1-888-868-3554 or toll free UK: +44-845-423-8877.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are FYRTORR LTD trading as Ben's Natural Health, registered in England and Wales under number 08344730 whose registered office 6th Floor Charles House, 108-110 Finchley Road, London, NW3 5JJ, UK with email address conta[email protected]: telephone number 1-888-868-3554; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Website means our website www.bensprostate.com on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
17. The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
18. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
19. A Contract will be formed for the Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
20. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
21. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
23. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
24. Prices and charges include taxes at the rate applicable at the time of the Order. Additional taxes or fees incurred due to international customs laws are the responsibility of the consumer.
25. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods. Your credit card statement will read ALW*bensntralhealth8888683554 or "ALW*bensprostate8888683554" or "BEN ONG 02084552554" or "Ben Ong 888-868-3554" or "Ben's Natural Health 1-8888683554".
26. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 60 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
27. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
28. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
29. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
30. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
31. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside the United States, England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
32. A refusal to pay any additional import duties or other taxes incurred by the consumer, is not a valid reason to return the goods and voids any offered guarantee.
33. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
34. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
35. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
36. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
37. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Conformity and Guarantee
38. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
39. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
40. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
41. We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
42. We will provide the following after-sales service: The supplier will support the customer by providing opt in aftercare via a telephone consultant upon request. These services are offered at the discretion of FYRTORR LTD and may be withdrawn at any time. Various online alternatives are offered. If a senior consultant is requested or the services of a clinical nutritionist or dietician request additional costs may be incurred.
Successors and our sub-contractors
43. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
44. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
45. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
46. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
47. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
48. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us first to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 48 hours. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service and always do our best to respond promptly to customer feedback.
Withdrawal, returns and cancellation
49. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
50. You can cancel the Contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later than 90 days after the Contract was made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return the remaining Goods in undamaged condition at your expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods. This Returns Right is different and separate from the Cancellation Rights below.
51. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
b. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
c. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
52. Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
53. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
54. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
55. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
56. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.bensprostate.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
57. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
58. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Deduction for Goods supplied
59. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
60. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 21 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied.
61. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
62. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
63. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
64. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
65. Money Back Guarantee
FYRTORR LTD, will upon the customer's request and subject to the restrictions described below, provide a credit or a refund of the premium paid by the customer for an order for goods or services if:
a. The customer bought through an offer where a money back guarantee was expressly given.
b. The customer is eligible for a money back guarantee
c. The customer applies for a money back guarantee within the expressed time frame of the guarantee.
d. The customer provides any and all documents requested or required to fulfill the criteria of the guarantee.
66. RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
We aim to provide the highest levels of quality and service. If we do make a mistake, please let us know and we will do all we can to put things right.* If for any reason you decide you wish to return your products you must contact our customer service team to arrange a return of any unopened bottles to our warehouse within 30 days of your purchase*. Upon receipt of the bottles, we will refund you for any unopened product. There is a per package restocking fee of $10, beyond which you will receive a refund for each unopened bottle. Please note, unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on opened, used, or partially used bottles. We are also unable to offer refunds on bottles returned after 30 days from the day of purchase.
Important: YOU MUST NOTIFY US AND COMPLETE THE RETURNS PROCESS AS SET OUT ON THIS PAGE. ANY RETURNS NOT FOLLOWING THE PROCESS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED BY THE WAREHOUSE AND THEREFORE MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
IF THE PACKAGE IS FOUND AND THE PROCESS HAS NOT BEEN FOLLOWED, AN ADDITIONAL $10 PROCESSING FEE WILL BE LEVIED.
If you wish to return the item please notify us by e-mail [email protected] that you intend to do so.
Total Health Guarantee*
We believe that Total Health for The Prostate can help everyone improve their symptoms, shrink their prostate and improve their health. However we cannot guarantee that it will lower your PSA under the following circumstances.
- You have been diagnosed with prostate cancer
- You are currently taking prescription medication for prostate cancer
- You have had a prostatectomy
- You have had surgery on your urethra, prostate or bladder
- Your last PSA test showed a result higher than 8
If any of the above conditions are met, or the testing requirements are not met, the guarantee is voided.
The Before and After PSA tests must be taken no earlier than 30 days before starting Total Health and no more than 30 days after completing the 90-day supply of Total Health or it will not be accepted for the purpose of claiming the 100% money back guarantee.
*All of Ben's Products can be taken without a medical prescription. Please note that they are not designed to treat or cure any illness.