This warm peach tart is a delicious dessert to enjoy with family and friends.
Flavored with vanilla and cinnamon and topped with flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds, it’s a beautiful taste of autumn.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 3 filo pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 medium peaches
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
Makes 10 portions (55 g per portion)
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C)
- Grease a 10-inch tart pan (with a removable bottom) with the cooking spray.
- Then line the pan with 1 of the pastry sheets, firmly pressing the sides. Spray with cooking oil and place another one top; repeat with the third sheet.
- Place the sliced peaches in a bowl and add the sugar and 1/2 of the honey; delicately covering the peaches, then evenly place the slices onto the pastry.
- Dust with cinnamon and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes or until the pastry turns golden brown.
- Once ready, drizzle with the remaining honey and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds and flaked almonds
Per 100 g