Cheesecake is always a party pleaser and this low carb, low sugar cheesecake is the perfect dessert to share with friends.
Top with extra fresh blueberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon if preferable.
- 5 tbsp of ground almonds
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 heaped tbsp of cheese quark
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1tsp of honey
- 1/4 of vanilla extract
Makes 4 portions (91 g per portion)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the ground almonds and olive oil.
- Divide the mixture into 4, placing at the bottom of the muffin cups; firmly press down with the back of a spoon.
- Beat the egg, add the quark, honey, vanilla extract; mix well.
- Fold in the berries. Divide the mixture into 4 and place on top of the ground almond base.
- Place in the oven until the mixture sets evenly; 7-10 minutes.
- Once baked, take out of the oven and allow the cheesecakes to cool.
- They can be refrigerated before serving.
Per 100 g