This strawberry infused quinoa is the perfect diabetic-friendly dessert.
Quinoa is a grain that naturally has a low glycaemic index, is packed with dietary fiber and is a good source of magnesium. You can’t go wrong with this deliciously healthy dessert.
- 1 tbsp of cashew nuts
- 1 glass of unsweetened soya milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
Makes 1 portion (357 g)
- Add the milk, nuts, seeds, and strawberries into a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- * If the mixture is too thick, add more milk until you reach a smooth, milk-like consistency.
- Place quinoa in a bowl and pour mixture over it.
Per 100 g