Ben’s Total Health is a multi-mineral complex containing 23 clinically proven natural ingredients, specifically designed to lower PSA, shrink the prostate, and combat the urinary symptoms associated with BPH.
BPH is a common problem, often affecting men as they grow older. Statistics show that 50% of men over 50, and 90% of men over 80 will suffer the condition.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) occurs when the prostate expands to twice or even three times its regular size. The growing prostate gland gradually presses against the urethra and restricts urinary flow.
This results in more frequent urination, and as the urethra becomes increasingly narrowed, the urine remains in the bladder, accounting for urinary problems.
Clinically formulated, Total Health works to combat the root causes of prostate disease, helping to reduce nighttime waking, improve urinary flow and lower PSA in order to get rid of your prostate problems and restore your health.
How does Total Health work?
Formulated with powerful vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, Total Health works to lower DHT levels and reduce the size of the prostate gland.
Hormonal balance plays a vital role in men’s health. When levels of estrogen increase at the same time that testosterone levels decrease, estrogen dominance can occur. This causes testosterone to be converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
DHT is a highly active form of testosterone that irritates the prostate and can cause prostate enlargement and inflammation.
Therefore, by reducing DHT levels, Total Health for the Prostate helps to combat the root causes of prostate disease and inflammation, in order to restore your health.
What are the active ingredients in Total Health?
- Beta-Sitosterol (90% Sterols): Beta-sitosterols have been shown to help alleviate the symptoms of BPH by increasing your urine flow rate. It also acts as a natural inhibitor of 5 alpha-reductase to reduce prostate size.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): Research has shown that Vitamin D3 may lower the risk of developing prostate cancer by killing cancer cells and, in doing so, preventing the risk of them spreading.
- Pomegranate (Ellagic acid): Pomegranate is rich in ellagic acid, a natural anti-cancer agent. Clinical tests show that ellagic acid prevents the destruction of the p53 gene by cancer cells.
- Boron Glycine Complex: Studies have shown that boron lowers PSA levels, which may help prevent or control the spread of prostate cancer.
- Vitamin C: Works to repair tissues throughout the body, protects against infections, age-related conditions, and may lower the risk of prostate cancer.
- Turmeric Root (Curcumin): Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and combats prostate and bladder infections, reduces prostate size, and may inhibit prostate cancer cell proliferation.
- Calcium: Calcium is required by every cell in the body. It promotes optimal heart and bone health, muscle function, nerve transmission, and importantly for the prostate, hormone secretion.
- Zinc: Zinc is an abundant mineral in the prostate, vital for maintaining prostate health and combatting BPH.
- Selenium: Selenium is an important trace mineral, and studies have linked low selenium intake with prostate cancer.
- Copper: Fights free radical DNA damage while improving energy levels boosting your immune system and maintaining and protecting your nerve health.
- Molybdenum: Helps to repair and maintain bodily processes by breaking down substances such as PSA.
- Japanese Sophora Flower Buds (Quercetin): Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant that you will find in many colorful fruits and vegetables. It has been shown to relieve symptoms of prostatitis and BPH.
- Vitamin E-mixed Tocopherols: A powerful antioxidant, vitamin E is essential for a healthy prostate and may reduce the risk of cancer.
- Magnesium: Required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, it increases the bioavailability of your natural Testosterone while improving nerve and muscle function.
- Vanadium: Vanadium is a micromineral that may slow the proliferation of prostate cancer cells.
- Silicon: This trace mineral is essential for building healthy tissues. Furthermore, it reduces the risk of heart disease, strokes, and Alzheimer’s.
- Tin (Stannous Chloride): Has been shown to reduce fatigue, increase energy, improve well-being, and mood and promote a full night’s sleep.
- Cobalt: Plays an essential role in the production of coenzymes that are vital to prostate and bodily health.
- Strontium: Improves bone strength while preventing bone loss. Works alongside calcium to thicken bones and reduces osteoporosis risk.
- Chromium: Chromium normalizes blood sugar levels. This is important for prostate health as high levels of sugar promote inflammation, which in turn can fuel cancer.
- Iodine: Promotes healthy thyroid function and metabolism, while also reducing the symptoms of aging.
- Nickel: Your body needs it to absorb Iron and maintain blood and bone health.
What does the research say about the active ingredients in Total Health?
Total Health for the Prostate 23 is a blend of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, backed up by a wealth of clinical studies.
Each individual ingredient has been thoroughly researched and scientifically proven to improve and maintain prostate health.
Containing clinically significant dosages of beta-sitosterol, quercetin, pomegranate extract, boron, and turmeric, many of the nutrients included in Total Health have been shown to improve urine flow, reduce frequent urination, and lower your PSA score.
Beta-sitosterol is one ingredient in particular that has been shown to improve urinary symptoms in men significantly. This was demonstrated in a systematic review, which assessed 519 men from 4 randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trials (lasting 4 to 26 weeks).
Three trials used non-glucosidic B-sitosterols, and one utilized a preparation that contained 100% B-sitosterol-B-D-glucoside.In these studies, beta-sitosterol improved urinary symptom scores and urinary flow rates. It also significantly reduced the volume of residual urine in the bladder.
Adding to this, beta-sitosterol is a powerful and completely natural 5-alpha reductase inhibitor that reduces the body’s conversion from testosterone to the highly inflammatory dihydrotestosterone.
In this sense, it works similarly to finasteride…except without any side effects. As a consequence, it reduces inflammation in the prostate and improves urinary flow. It is also protective against developing prostate cancer.
Quercetin is a flavonoid found in fruits and vegetables that has powerful antioxidant properties. The United States National Institutes of Health conducted a study on Quercetin for its ability to help with prostate disease, urinary and prostate infections, and groin pain.
They concluded quercetin supplements work and result in “significant symptomatic improvement” for men suffering from impaired prostate health, which is why Total Health contains a 200mg dose of 95% pure quercetin.
Curcumin, the bioactive ingredient in the Indian spice turmeric, is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and has been shown to improve urinary function in men after 2 to 6 months. Another study providing a 1 gram dose of curcumin alongside a 300mg dose of beta-sitosterol for 30 days to men with a high PSA saw PSA levels drop from 6.48 to 4.65.
Ben’s Total Health for the Prostate also contains a considerable dosage of Vitamin D – based on the latest research; this Vitamin is vital for the health of your Prostate.
Vitamin D is a potent vitamin that may prevent cancer from developing and also has excellent preventative and healing qualities for dealing with low-grade prostate cancers. There are hundreds of clinical studies that look at the importance of vitamin D in prostate function.
Based on this research, and using only the purest quality, all-natural, and organic ingredients, we have created Total Health for the Prostate.
How long does it take for Total Health to work?
When purchasing a supplement, one of the first questions to come to mind is, ‘When will I see results.’ The majority of men see significant improvement when using Total Health in the first 3 to 6 months.
It is also true that some men take slightly longer to improve their prostate health than others depending on the individual state of their prostate health, general health, diet, lifestyle, and a whole host of other factors.
In fact, we are so confident in the effectiveness of Total Health, that we offer a simple iron-clad guarantee. Take a PSA test, then try Total Health for the Prostate for 90 days; if after 90 days your PSA level hasn’t dropped, then we’ll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked.
Is Total Health safe to take?
When it comes to the ingredients in our products, we rigorously test them to ensure that they meet the American pharmacological standards and the American herbal products association standards. Our manufacturing facilities are also all US-based, and FDA monitored.
We also go one step further. All finished products are tested by a third-party laboratory using United States pharmacopeial test 1119 (near-infrared spectrography) to ensure that the supplement matches the label and that they are safe, pure, and high quality.
How does Total Health compare to other prostate supplements?
When searching for a supplement, it is important to take into consideration the following factors:
- 100% natural ingredients
- Clinically significant dosages
- Ingredients that have been shown to work in peer-reviewed, double-blind studies.
- Chelated ingredients for better absorption and effectiveness.
While there are many supplements out there that have scientifically backed natural ingredients, the vast majority contain only a few of the essential prostate ingredients, usually in low and ineffective dosages, without chelating ingredients for better absorption and bioavailability.
A therapeutic dose is the amount of the ingredient that you will need in order to have a clinical effect, as proven by scientific studies. It’s also important that the prostate supplement you take contains natural nutrients. You do not want it to have any synthetic ingredients or genetically-modified organisms.
Total Health for the Prostate goes one step further. On top of containing 100% natural ingredients alongside chelated minerals for better absorption, Total Health provides clinically significant dosages of each ingredient.
Take Beta-Sitosterol, for example. The challenge with Beta-Sitosterols is getting a significant quantity in combination with the right amount of fatty acids.
Beta-sitosterol compounds are expensive, significantly more so than fatty acids. As a result, many products on the market are upwards of 70% fatty acids, with less than 30% Beta-sitosterol. For Beta-sitosterol to be effective, it needs to be at a ratio of 90% plant sterols to 10% fatty acids, which is exactly the amount in Total Health.
It’s also worth noting that many of the individual ingredients were chosen based on studies that show their synergistic properties. This means that taking these specific individual ingredients together is more effective than taking them individually.
3 Benefits of Total Health:
- 23 high-quality natural ingredients in clinically significant dosages, many of which have been shown in clinical trials to improve prostate health.
- 90-day lab proven money-back guarantee.
- Excellent Trust Pilot Reviews.
For more information on Total Health for the Prostate and how it can improve your urinary symptoms, click the button below.