- Signs of prostate problems
- How to reduce your risk of prostate problems
- The Prostate Health Program
- What supplements are included in the program?
- How does the Prostate Health Program work?
- The science behind the program
- How long does it take for the program to work?
- Why Choose Ben’s Natural Health
- Key Takeaways
Ben’s Prostate Health Program contains three of the most effective natural supplements specifically designed to improve prostate health.
The supplements in the program are designed to lower your PSA levels, fight BPH and prostate disease, shrink the prostate gland, reduce nighttime waking, and improve urinary symptoms, without any side effects.
Signs of prostate problems
Three prostate problems commonly affect men: benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), prostatitis, and prostate cancer.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) occurs when the prostate swells to twice or three times its typical size. 50% of men over 50 have BPH, which then rises to over 90% after 80. As the enlarged prostate grows, it presses against the urethra, which then restricts urine flow.
This can result in the following symptoms:
- Frequent urination: When you have to urinate eight or more times per day.
- Urinary urgency: A sudden urge to urinate that you can’t control.
- Urinary hesitancy: Difficulty starting or maintaining a urine stream.
- Painful urination: Pain when urinating.
- Urinary retention: Inability to completely empty the bladder.
- Blood in urine: This has two forms. Microscopic haematuria is when blood is only detectable under a microscope. Gross haematuria is when blood is apparent and the urine looks red, pink, or brown.
- Incontinence: Involuntary urine leakage.
Prostatitis is an infection or inflammation of the prostate. This condition can affect men of any age but is most common between 30 and 50.
There are four types of prostatitis:
Below are the most common symptoms that men with prostatitis may experience:
- Painful urination.
- Frequent urination.
- Pain in the abdomen, groin, or lower back.
- Blood in the urine or cloudy urine.
- Discomfort or pain in the penis or testicles.
- Pain in the area between the scrotum and rectum (perineum)
- Fever, chills and, body aches (flu symptoms)
- Urethral discharge.
- Burning sensation during ejaculation or sexual dysfunction.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
Prostate cancer is cancer of the prostate gland. The median age for receiving a prostate cancer diagnosis is 66. 60% of all new diagnoses of prostate cancer are in men over 65.
Prostate cancer can result in the following symptoms:
- Painful urination.
- Difficulty urinating or weak flow.
- Nighttime urination (nocturia).
- Loss of bladder control.
- Painful ejaculation.
- Blood in your urine or semen.
- Persistent pain that feels like it originates in the bones.
- More frequent fractures and breaks.
- Swelling in your legs and pelvic area.
- Numbness in the feet, legs, and hips.
How to reduce your risk of prostate problems
So, how can you lower your risk of prostate issues? You can reduce your risk of developing prostate problems by following the prostate-specific ketogenic diet, exercising regularly, and taking prostate health supplements.
The ketogenic diet is a high fat, low-carb diet, which involves reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat.
Foods you can eat:
- Egg yolk
- Green tea
- Omega 3 fats
Foods to avoid:
- Processed drinks
- Red meat
- Processed foods
- Spicy foods
- Starchy vegetables
Doctors recommend getting 120 minutes of exercise per week.
Regular exercise helps the body remain fit and healthy while helping with weight management. Some studies reveal regular exercise could decrease the risk associated with aggressive prostate cancer by 86%.
Some good exercises for your prostate include brisk walking, jogging, swimming, kegel exercises, pilates, yoga, and tai chi.
Cycling, on the other hand, can cause problems in your prostate’s long-term health due to the applied pressure to your groin.
Preventing a disease is always better than treating it. High-quality prostate supplements can slow down and prevent prostate disease, and provide relief from your symptoms.
Saw palmetto extract, pygeum africanum, pumpkin seed, rye grass pollen, zinc, stinging nettle, and vitamin D are great natural ingredients for treating prostate issues.
The Prostate Health Program
The Prostate Health Program contains three of the most effective, natural supplements for prostate health. We have designed each supplement to work synergistically together while addressing different elements of prostate disease.
Together these supplements help restore and maintain optimal prostate health, shrink the prostate gland, alleviate symptoms, lower PSA scores and clear out urinary, bladder, and prostate infections.
Upon signing up for this program, these supplements will automatically be delivered to your door every month.
What supplements are included in the program?
Ben’s Prostate Health Program contains Total Health, Prostate Healer, and Prostate Power.
Overall, Total Health works to combat the root causes of prostate disease, helping to reduce nighttime waking, improve urinary flow, get rid of your prostate problems, and restore your health.
Prostate Healer is a unique, proprietary blend of 9 of the most potent Ayurvedic healing herbs. This natural dietary supplement fights against prostatitis and BPH, provides symptomatic relief from urinary symptoms, and reduces inflammation.
Overall, Prostate Healer works to combat the root causes of prostate disease and inflammation, to help you restore your health.
Ben’s Prostate Power contains three clinically proven, natural ingredients to help shrink the size of your prostate gland and slow the progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
The key active ingredients in Prostate Power have been shown in numerous clinical trials and meta-studies to shrink prostate volume, improve urine flow and decrease the risk of acute urinary retention.
How does the Prostate Health Program work?
Once you have signed up for the Prostate Health Program, the three supplements will be delivered to your door every month. We will notify you ten days before your next delivery is scheduled to be dispatched.
Every few months Ben and the Clinical Nutrition Team will look over your account and decide which additional supplements you would benefit from the most, and then we send them to you for FREE! We always notify you in advance to let you know what supplement is being sent out.
The science behind the program
All our ingredients are proven to work in independent, peer-reviewed double-blind studies.
Total Health contains 90% beta-sitosterols. Studies show beta-sitosterols can help alleviate BPH symptoms, thus increasing your urine flow rate. It also acts as a natural inhibitor of 5 alpha-reductase to reduce prostate size.
A systematic review assessing 519 men from 4 randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trials (lasting 4 to 26 weeks) demonstrated this. In these studies, beta-sitosterol improved urinary symptom scores and urinary flow rates.
Prostate Power contains 320mg of saw palmetto extract per day, which we source from the world’s best Saw Palmetto supplier – Valensa.
A meta-analysis of 21 randomized controlled studies compared saw palmetto with placebo or other drugs. The study involved 3,139 men aged 40 to 88 with moderate BPH symptoms. Saw palmetto improved symptom scores and urine flow measures more than placebo. And it reduced nocturia by 25%.
Moreover, several researchers have studied the safety and efficacy of rye flower pollen combined with saw palmetto berry. These studies show that 75-90% of men who take this combination of active ingredients then see significant improvement in their urinary symptoms.
Prostate Healer contains Varuna, a herb widely known for helping to maintain a healthy urinary tract and bladder function.
A clinical study from the International Ayurvedic Medical Journal found that Varuna provides symptomatic relief from urgency, frequency, and nocturia. It also helped in obstructive symptoms like straining, weak stream, and incomplete bladder emptying.
How long does it take for the program to work?
Most men will see a significant and noticeable improvement in as little as 2-3 months. However, the state of your condition at the time you begin the course affects this timeframe, as well as the efforts you make in other aspects of your lifestyle, including diet and exercise.
Why Choose Ben’s Natural Health
At Ben’s Natural Health, our motto is to combine holistic healing with modern science.
Ben’s Natural Health is the world’s first high-quality, all-natural, scientifically proven clinical supplement company. Above all, prostate health supplements are effective, natural, and 100% side-effect-free.
Moreover, at Ben’s Natural Health, we have four rules for all our supplements:
- We only use the highest quality ingredients.
- We only use them if independent, peer-reviewed double-blind studies prove they work.
- With all our supplements, we find a way to get every ingredient into a single bottle.
- We always formulate them in clinically significant doses of the most bioavailable form.
And, finally, all our supplements come with a 30-day money-back guarantee on any unopened bottles.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service. We offer a free health consultation where you can ask questions and receive tailored advice from our expert health consultants.
8 Benefits of the Prostate Health Program
- Complete solution for prostate disease
- Combines 3 of the most effective, all-natural prostate supplements
- Faster working and better results than any single supplement
- Delivered automatically to your doorstep every month
- Members enjoy exclusive discounts, bonuses, and upgrades
- Cancel anytime
- 98% of customers would recommend Prostate Health Program to a friend
Find out more about our best-selling book, All About The Prostate: The Definitive Guide To Prostate Health.